An Advance Nutrigenomics based Personalized Preventive Healthcare Program
It is a one-time cost you will incur to accurately understand your genomic profile.
Understand your genomic profile and make personalized and smart lifestyle choices
Tailor your nutrition & lifestyle choices to reduce your risks of diseases.
Unveil the factors responsible for Holistic Health Management
- Helps to understand about their genetic strengths and weaknesses
- Helps in understanding genetic tendencies of various vitamin and mineral deficiencies like Vitamin D, B12, B6 and Calcium
- Helps in understanding the tendency of bone and muscle health
- Risk of injury and poor recovery while playing a sport
- Inform us about risk of poor methylation which can be a risk factor for: Poor brain development, Poor skin health, PCOS, Neural tube defect, Seizures, Nutrient deficiencies, High homocystine levels, Poor heart health.
- Understand the requirement of anti-oxidants in diet
- Tendency of Hormonal imbalance
- Risk of anaemia and fatigue
- Essential nutrients for recovery
- Ideal Protein: Carbohydrate :Fats ratio for maintaining health